- EPS achieves 100 sessions of empowering knowledge-series through #BusinessBankingDialogue
- Unless the onboarding process is simplified, the customers would be driven away from using digital transactions
- Quick Response (QR) code has a huge potential but it has not performed up to the mark
- Development of payment infrastructure in the country is still in progress
- India cannot become fully digital if all transactions remain free of cost
Cash Bounce-back…A New Beginning
- Sep 11, 2018
Cash outage was observed 2 years back which led to a severe crunch as the whole country went berserk.
Can Banks escape frauds?
- Sep 21, 2018
In mid-February of this year, Indian banks’ gross non-performing assets (NPAs), or bad loans grabbed the media headlines. A bunch.
Marathi Newspaper Notice of the Meeting of Equity & Preference Shareholders of EPS & Equity Shareholders of EPS ATM
- Sep 25, 2018