Transaction Processing Services
The EPS shared switch offers customers a generalized payment platform most often used for payment solutions. The Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS) certified credit and debit processing EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) switch is capable of authorizing & routing any financial transaction based on the pre-defined rules / configuration.
This switch drives all the industry standard front-end devices such as ATMs, Kiosks, PoS machines, Cash-in Systems and provides transaction authorization and authentication by connecting to hosts, interchanges and co-networks.
- Configurable Solution
- Stable and cost effective solution.
- Highly scalable and flexible solution to meet any future requirements.
- Adaptability to sudden changes.
- Easy maintenance.
- Faster time for implementing new features & services.
- Improved customer satisfaction.
- Completely secured and certified by Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Council.
- Capable of routing / authorizing transactions within as well as across institutions having multiple network connectivity and co-existence of multiple institutions having Core Banking Solution & non-Core Banking Solution.
- Multi-currency and currency conversion support.
- Supports standard IBM DES Algorithm for PIN related processing.
- Allows any institution / bank to configure their own business logic for routing each & every transaction to different entities / networks / devices, as well as when the transaction has to be completed based on the clients requirement.
- Supports HSM / Software based interface for PIN processing.
- Supports Electronic Journal (EJ) pulling.
- Supports multiple currency dispensing.
- Supports Diebold, NCR, Wincor, Vortex & Triton Brand of ATMs and any type of terminal brands which supports the Std. Protocols (NDC+, D912 & Triton Std.) can be supported with necessary certification.
- Highly configurable state, screen, FIT & miscellaneous data through web based interface.