Enterprise Reconciliation & Exception Management
Is your bank struggling to keep up with the dynamic and ever-changing nature of the Indian payment landscape? Are you forced to write-off certain transactions due to the lack of availability of quality data or inconsistent reconciliation processes? If your answer to any of the above two questions is yes, you’ve landed on the right page.
Allow EPS to partner with your bank and help streamline your reconciliation process by implementing a best-in-class enteprise reconciliation software, one that is readily configurable and built with real-time capabilities. The proposed software, built with multi-tenancy capabilities, will provide an end-to-end enterprise wide scaleable solution that can effortlessely manage banking reconciliation and handle exceptions for complex business processes in banks of all sizes.
The proposed solution incorporates Artificial Business Intelligence to deliver best in class matching and performs exceptionally at high volumes, using high performing matching algorithms.
- Acquirer & Issuer
- VISA & Master Card
- Credit Card
- Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- E- Wallet
- Nostro – Vostro
- General Ledger
- FX and more
- Streamlining a bank’s internal processes by eliminating paper work and duplication of processes.
- Helps in improving operational efficiency.
- Helps in improving quality and speed of reconciliation.
- Assists in the reduction of the number of outstanding items.
- Results in automation of the matching process.
- Has online reporting, alerting and notification capabilities – which assists a bank in taking faster decisions, which in turn helps mitigate risk by prevention of potential revenue loss.
- Consistent performance even with a spike in volume.
- Improvement in customer experience by making sure pending transactions are resolved in a timely manner.
- Will assist banks in complying with regulatory requirements like meeting the cut-off time for claims, etc
Want to know more?
Book a no obligation consultation
with our team of experts